Hair Transplant is the commonest plastic surgery procedure performed in male patients and patients ranging from the age of 20 till the age of 65 is good to undergo hair transplant procedures. One of the biggest mistakes that most patients do is not checking the credentials and expertise of the doctor and whether the surgery is being done by any doctor or some technician. The reason for this is that they look for only low hair transplant costs in India and only search for cheap hair transplants.
The search for low cost hair transplant invariably tends to affect the future results of the patient because experienced doctors can assure of the best results, and make it clear in mind that the hair transplant can never be super cheap and the concept of the thought of low-cost hair transplant is absolutely erroneous since very cheap hair transplants can only be done by non-specialists like dentists for MBBS doctors or homeopathy physicians or non-technical people who are not even doctors, so are advised to all patients is not to search for low cost hair transplant but to search for the best hair transplant that is possible.
Choose plastic surgeons only apart from some unskilled technicians in order to get the best results. Searching for only hair transplant cost in India will never be able to give them the best result rather than search should be about the best hair transplant doctor in India.
We all know that cost matters a lot to every patient and everyone wants to know the hair transplant cost in Delhi. But, everyone made it clear that it depends upon the technique and number of follicles. Hair Transplant Surgery can be executed by 3 main procedures. All the techniques are efficient and effective in their own way.
Factors responsible for the cost of hair transplant surgery are:
FUE and FUT are basic and conventional Hair Transplant techniques through which the patient can get hair back.
1. FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) refers to the technique where every hair follicle is extracted with the use of the surgery tool and then implants on the bald head. This technique is useful for those patients who are looking for fewer hair follicles.
2. FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) refers to the technique where the marked hair strip is taken and each hair follicle are extracted separately from the strip by the whole team and further implanted to the bald head. This technique is more useful as it is more scar-less and easy to collect more follicles in less time.
3. Synthetic or Bio-Fibre Hair Transplant refers to the technique, which is helpful for patients who don’t have donor areas or who do not want to use the donor area as well. This technique is also done for those patients who want to increase hair density in their existing hair. This process is preferred by most of those patients who are looking for quick results without a scar.
B. Number of Follicles: Patient’s expectation is the priority of every surgeon. If the patient wants an increase in hair density and asks for more hair follicles then the cost for the same is more and depend vice-versa.
C. The expertise of the Plastic Surgeon: The cost of the surgeries varies upon the expertise of the surgeons as well apart from the techniques and number of follicles. The cost of Hair Transplant is always high when it is executed by a well-experienced and amiable Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon rather than some technicians.
But, always choose Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon to get your Hair Transplant surgery done because only Plastic surgeons assure you:
- Guarantee of results
- Insurance of Longevity
- Plastic Surgeon handling your Procedure
- Individualized treatment plan
If you are looking for Hair Transplant Surgery in Delhi, choose Divine Cosmetic Surgery.
The entire surgery at Divine Cosmetic Surgery performs with skillful hands for scar-less surgery. After a hair transplant, you don’t have to worry about any recovery from any illness and weakness.
Now, it’s time to reveal about our experienced, humble and kind-hearted surgeon who is behind all these accomplishments of Divine Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Amit Gupta(Senior Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery), founded Divine Cosmetic Surgery in March 2011 who almost accomplished 5000+ surgeries of Hair Transplant and an uncountable number of surgical and non-surgical treatments as well. Dr. Amit Gupta with Divine Cosmetic Surgery associated with many hospitals like Adiva in Green Park, Sama in Siri Fort, Mayom in Gurgaon, etc. Dr. Gupta is a multi-specialist surgeon in surgical and non-surgical treatments. Surgery with amiable surgeons leads to risk-free and errorless results.
All the surgeries in Divine Cosmetic Surgery are performed with Dr. Amit Gupta and his team of 3 Plastic Surgeons. We welcome you to India’s renowned Hair Transplant Surgery in Delhi for your surgery. Divine Cosmetic Surgery is the amiable and safest place for your surgery. We provide the safe and best hair transplant in Delhi NCR at the best possible prices.